…and I know some of you are, you should go see the Miro mural in the Cincinnati art museum. It is 100% absolutely god-damn the shit. The whole museum has excellent presentation, and this is one of my favorite presentations of a painting in a museum of the ones I’ve been to so far…
Looking at the pictures of me and Zochae painting in my Oregon District apartment, I don’t believe he’s dead!
|Me and Zochae Painting in My Oregon District Apartment|
Thinking, more, about the period of visual art that followed Rebecca, in my life. It started before her, but intensified after her. Somehow, then, that was a major becoming of me. That was me, a part of me, that was formed in fire, a fire strong enough to kill. I think if we let them, those fires are possible at any time in life.
- The Birth of Venus by Boticelli
- Christina’s World by Andrew Wyeth
- any painting by Jean-Michel Basquiat
- any other painting by Basquiat
- Fifty Days at Iliam by Cy Twombly
- this painting by Degas
- the Miro mural owned by the Cincinnati art museum
- Guernica by Picasso
- Primavera by Boticelli
- Three Musicians by Picasso